PT Wijaya Karya (Persero)

PT. Wijaya Karya (Persero)
Fields of expertise:
• construction
• precast industry
• real estate
• area development
• solar power

Webinars by PT Wijaya Karya (Persero)

Theme: Building a smart capital – finances, technologies, good relations in the perspective of PPPs


We are Indonesia State Owned  Enterprise in Construction sector. We have been listed in Jakarta stock exchange since 2007 and now 65% shares owned by Government of Indonesia, remaining 35% owned by public. We by far are Indonesia’s largest contractor, constructing all kind of infrastructures (road, dam, ports, airports), power plants, industrial plant and high rise buildings. We also operating in overseas, in 11 countries (africa, middle east and asia).

Ideal cooperation opportunities

Construction companies, infrastructures or building projects.


Contact person:
Jeffrey Limas

Head of International Business Development